UPDATE: This position has been filled. To hear first about our new positions, follow us on LinkedIn.
Are you a self-driven professional with a strong track record in getting things done? Do you have a flair for content creation and analytics? Would you be interested in launching a unique digital health solution on new markets? Well look no further and get in touch!
Popit is a pioneering Finnish startup and we make medication digital. By doing so we improve medication adherence and help patients get the best possible medical treatment outcome. We’re big on making things happen and small on hierarchy. Popit works with the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies in Europe and Japan and our goal is to make a positive impact on the treatment of as many patients as possible. We support the United Nations Development Goal number 3 – Good Health and Wellbeing.
We are looking for a creative and analytical Digital Operations Market Manager (DOMM) to work with our pharma customers in introducing Popit to patients on new markets. The person we have in mind is a great communicator who can coordinate a project efficiently. S/he also knows how to create content, interpret data and draw conclusions from it and be a creative problem solver at heart.
What you would be doing:
- Influence and create patient and healthcare professional (HCP) facing materials for new markets (such as onboarding materials, ads, flyers, video tutorials, webinars, blog posts, etc.).
- Coordinate with PMs of respective markets to provide sales and onboarding materials, localize content and gather feedback on the content effectiveness.
- Provide product training and onboarding support to local pharma customer reps and
- Analyze and report the performance and success of rolled out campaigns and materials.
- Data points to use: pharma customer feedback, patient feedback, Popit Solution data, Anonymous app data analytics.
- Identify new marketing strategies and channels to enable growth.
Ideally, you have
- 4+ years experience in project management/coordination
- Hands on experience with Excel and analytics tools
- Hands on experience with graphics tools, such as InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop (or similar).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a knack for understanding communication in different cultures
- Creative and persistent problem-solving approach and customer-centric thinking
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Desire to learn new things and not be afraid to go outside your comfort zone.
- Professional fluency in English. Other languages – especially Japanese – considered a plus
- Experience from pharma or health tech industry considered a plus
- A challenging key role in a truly international company.
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the lives of patients.
- A possibility to grow with the company and build this into a team lead role. You get to influence the direction.
- Competitive salary.
- Work flexibility – We expect to see you at our office frequently (when things normalize, of course), but you can also work from home.
- We’re still a company that’s growing up, so don’t expect a La Pavoni espresso machine or weekly fruit basket deliveries. They’re coming somewhere down the line, but right now we’re focusing on doing the right things for the business. We have two excellent restaurants in the building though and you do get lunch benefits. Oh and a free gym too, so you don’t have to spend time commuting to get those rock-hard abs :)
How to apply
Apply through LinkedIn.