Open position: iOS & Android developer
Well hello! We are looking for an experienced iOS & Android mobile developer to join our team.
Actually “mobile developer” is bit of an understatement. You will be doing a lot more than that by being part of the team. Additional tasks include, but are not limited to: providing feedback to oddball marketing ideas, telling some ideas just plain suck and making sure the UX is top notch. So basically a gal/guy who doesn’t mind stepping outside her/his comfort zone to build a great product with the rest of the team. This is a great opportunity to improve the lives of many and make an impact on healthcare worldwide!
About the role:
At Popit you would:
- Produce fully functional mobile applications by writing clean code
- Design UX / UI to improve user experience
- Work with users to understand their needs and build an app they love
As a person you are/have:
- Passion for improving the lives of patients worldwide
- Independence, creativity and passion for building scalable products with great user experience
- Self-guided, self-starter
- Highly motivated in finding new solutions to engage users
- Capable of taking responsibility of the whole app development process
- You have proven experience in Swift and/or Kotlin/Java
- You have preferably released several apps on iOS and/or Android. The awesomer, the better.
- You have excellent skills in UI development and understand a thing or two about UX
- You understand MVC development patterns
- An opportunity to revolutionize traditional medication treatment globally and improve the lives of people
- Independence and responsibility over your work
- Full time employment with competitive salary
- A versatile bunch of people to work with, who support you in finding solutions to all issues
We also provide the possibility to travel for work, if that is something you’re into. If not, the world is a better place with less jet exhaust emissions.
Popit was established in 2015 and is a pioneer in improving patient adherence through smart consumer devices. We are dedicated to improving adherence by digitizing medicine, a major opportunity that offers benefits for pharmaceutical companies, consumers and healthcare payors. We work by constantly iterating and testing, guided by the data we generate. At the start of 2018 Popit was listed by Silicon Republic as a top-20 health startup in Europe.
Our customers – consumers and the world’s biggest pharmaceutical companies – are almost entirely outside of Finland.
Our office is located in Espoo, right next to Otaniemi and close to its metro station.
Sound interesting? We can’t wait to hear from you! Send your application to teemu [at] popit.io or call CEO Teemu Piirainen +358 44 222 6666.